Church Growth Seminar 2023 is a separate event from Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2023. It is held at the same venue immediately prior to the opening of Kingdom Fellowship Weekend on Friday, August 25, 2023. This seminar will focus on growing the church by making disciples among the unsaved and the unchurched. This seminar is organized by the Church Planters’ Forum.
NOTE: Registration required even without lodging. See Registration & Lodging section below.
Brochure: See Church Growth Seminar 2023 PDF brochure.
Livestream: Go to Livestream page.
Theme: “Making Disciples Among the Unsaved and Unchurched”
Schedule of Events
- 10:15 – Brunch
- 11:15 – Singing, announcements, & prayer
- 11:30 – “How the Gospel Spread in 16th Century Europe” by Andrew V. Ste. Marie, Manchester, Michigan
- 12:15 – “Spiritual Preparation for Kingdom Work” by Elisha Byler, Guagueyvo, Chihuahua, Mexico
- 1:00 – Break
- 1:15 – “Equipping for Ministry in the Church” by Raymond Glick, Palmer, Massachusetts
- 2:00 – “Question and Answer period on Equipping for Ministry in the Church” by Andrew Kurtz, Granby, Massachusetts, and others
- 2:30 – Dismissal
KFW lodging check-in opens at 12:00. Try to check-in by 4:30 supper.
For the schedule of events following this time period, go to the Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2023 page.
If you’re coming
If you arrive Thursday evening, check-in is open 7:00-9:00 p.m. on Thursday.
If you arrive Friday morning, you can go directly to the Tabernacle to attend the Church Growth Seminar. If you will be staying for Kingdom Fellowship Weekend, please go to the check-in office (open 12:00-4:30 p.m. on Friday).
A donation box will be available to help with the cost of the seminar and noon meal. Suggested donation: Families: ($25 – $50) | Singles: ($15 – $25)
Registration and Lodging
Registration is required even without lodging.
Registration is open now.
Please register before August 6.
Opportunity will be given to contribute financially through freewill offerings towards the rental of the campground, food costs, and a love gift for the speakers.
The campground has multi-family cabins, dorms, hotel rooms, and tent / RV sites. Lodging accommodations are limited; please register well in advance.
Physical media for the audio recordings for both Kingdom Fellowship Weekend and Church Growth Seminar will be made available at the event:
- CD (audio, not MP3) with individual message: $ 5 each
- CD set (audio, not MP3) with all messages: $ 60 per set
- USB flash drive (MP3) with all messages: $ 50 each
- physical media listed above is also available after the event by ordering from Victory Music Services.
To be informed when audio and video recordings are available digitally online (free), please sign up for our email list (bottom of page).
Easy to find
The venue, Roxbury Holiness Camp, is conveniently located at:
13763 Cumberland Highway
Orrstown, PA 17244
Google Map directions
For questions regarding Church Growth Seminar 2023, please see the Church Planters’ Forum website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact one of these coordinators (below):
Kent Hawbaker, Hagerstown, Maryland, (717) 372-6215
Wendell Martin, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, (570) 765-2707
Andrew Kurtz, Granby, Massachusetts, (413) 552-9230