Use this registration page for both Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2023 registration and the Church Growth Seminar 2023 registration.
- great for families
- no linens or towels provided; no room service
- some with air-conditioning
- not handicap accessible
- small families will share a larger cabin with others to utilize as much space as possible (for private restrooms and living space, consider Byers Conference Center or Legacy Retreat Center)
- short walk to any part of the campground
- Pricing: $ 30 per registration per night,
plus $ 12 per person per night
infants ages 0-2 are free
If you don’t want to register for a Multi-family Cabin, go back to the Registration page to choose other lodging.
Your lodging preference is not guaranteed; final placement is subject to review and in some cases reassignment.
Notes about Registration
- Register here whether you’re a Single or a Family.
- Group registrations are not available; group registrations (such as a youth group) should submit multiple registrations. Each registration is to have one paying party.
Notes about Check-in
When you arrive, please check-in at the Registration window:
Payment is to be made upon arrival at Check-in. You may pay with cash, personal check, or credit/debit card.
If you arrive Thursday evening, check-in is open 7:00-9:00 p.m. on Thursday.
If you arrive Friday morning and are attending Church Growth Seminar, you can go directly to the Tabernacle. If you will be staying for Kingdom Fellowship Weekend, please check-in at the Registration window. Check-in is open 12:00-4:30 p.m. on Friday.
Your registration is complete when you click the “Submit” button. You should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us to ensure your registration has been submitted.
All registrants will automatically be subscribed to receive email updates. Unsubscribe anytime.