Use this registration page for both Kingdom Fellowship Weekend 2023 registration and the Church Growth Seminar 2023 registration.
- bring your own camper or RV
- power and water provided
- sewer hookup is available (ask at the office)
- short walk to any part of the campground
- Pricing: $ 35 for the site per night
If you don’t want to register for an RV site, go back to the Registration page to choose other lodging.
Your lodging preference is not guaranteed; final placement is subject to review and in some cases reassignment.
Notes about Registration
- Register here whether you’re a Single or a Family.
- Group registrations are not available; group registrations (such as a youth group) should submit multiple registrations. Each registration is to have one paying party.
Notes about Check-in
When you arrive, please check-in at the Registration window:
Payment is to be made upon arrival at Check-in. You may pay with cash, personal check, or credit/debit card.
If you arrive Thursday evening, check-in is open 7:00-9:00 p.m. on Thursday.
If you arrive Friday morning and are attending Church Growth Seminar, you can go directly to the Tabernacle. If you will be staying for Kingdom Fellowship Weekend, please check-in at the Registration window. Check-in is open 12:00-4:30 p.m. on Friday.
Your registration is complete when you click the “Submit” button. You should receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact us to ensure your registration has been submitted.
All registrants will automatically be subscribed to receive email updates. Unsubscribe anytime.